Friday, January 9, 2009

I am still alive!




I am still here so please don't delete me...Liz!!! Diana told me that you were going to delete me if I didn't get on the ball so I am making some time. Anyway, I am so sad I missed you Liz. We need to just have a big get together this spring, we could do it here or in Utah. Somewhere, anywhere this is just ridiculous that we do not see eachother more.
Well those of you that were wondering about pictures of my kitchen, I am going to try to put them on here right after I am done writing this. I am just loving my new kitchen. Now if I could just keep it clean, my girls rearange everything daily and fill the cupboards with books and toys of all sorts.
We had a great Christmas and usually I am sad to see it end but this year I am excited to move on and continue with more projects. My next one is to paint Henley's room and finish the trim in my kitchen.

7 comments:

Brenda Vernon said...

Glad to see that you are still here. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Anna said...

Sweet you are back!!! :-) I'm so glad. I can't wait to see the pictures. Are you all feeling better from you holiday sickness?

Holbrook's said...

yaaa!!! She lives!!! I was so sad to miss you as well. YES we should get together!! We would LOVE to have you guys down here any time!! You should come down for conference or something and stay with us!!

Holbrook's said...

I won't delete you!! But I am glad that the threat got me a new post from you!! yes we need to get together!! you guys should come down for Conference and you could stay with us!!!

Anna said...

Holy Cow!!! It looks great. I wouldn't have recognized it from your old kitchen. :-) I'll bet you just love it.

Anna said...

Holy Cow!!! It doesn't even look like your old kitchen. I'll be you love it!!!

HoorayforHansons said...

The kitchen looks great! ♥ya