Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Girls are Feeling Great

Henley has pretty much made a full recovery and hopefully she is not contagious anymore because we have returned to life as normal. Oh I almost forgot she does have a new ouch! I was taking the garbage outside and I gave Henley an assignment to take the bathroom trash can back to the bathroom and she completed her assignment quickly and tried to follow me with her arms full of all her treasures she was going to bring to town with us. Only she thought that I had gone downstairs and apparently she tried to follow me and fell. I came into find her screaming and all of her toys scattered down the stairs. I don't know exactly what happened because everytime I ask her the story changes a little bit, and so does the bruise on her right cheek. It has been red, blue, purple, and yellow, and is now finally fading.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Poor girl...if it's not one thing it's another. :-) Is Macey walking?