Friday, October 2, 2009


I decided to post this picture to let you all know why I have not been very good at keeping up with my blog this summer. We had a wonderful garden this summer, I have been very busy weeding and harvesting all that we grew. And that was just in my spare time. We also had some amazing summer trips. It is hard to believe that summer is over it just flew by. Our garden is finally done except some tomatoes that are covered by blankets and tarps. We just picked all of our pumpkins and Henley sold one right after to Nana, but we have many more and Henley is anxious to sell them. There are a few tall skinny ones and I told Henley I want to keep one of them and she said "That's okay mom I will just tell them they can't buy that one." She is quite the sales girl she tried to sell Nana the smallest little green one we had but Nana told her she wanted a nice orange one.

No comments: